- ● Lawsuits
- ● Pushback
- ● Misinformation
- ● Suicides
- ● Covid injections
- ● Covid science
Dive in and digest bite size news from around the world about covid-19 and the human response to it.
- Canadian MPs who choose not to receive a covid vaccine will not be allowed to enter the House of Commons. The far reaching discriminatory decision was made by just seven of the nine members of the Board of Internal Economy
- A former privacy commissioner in Canada has warned that vaccine passports being mandated by many governments will create highly intrusive surveillance systems that will not only require people to reveal private health information, but will be able to track their location. Dr Ann Cavoukian says the passports bring with them serious privacy concerns and create a system that allows governments to “…know where you were, at what time, who you were with.”
- New Zealand prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, is seen smirking and nodding enthusiastically in a recent video interview when questioned about the creation of a two-tier system of vaccinated and unvaccinated people due to restrictions being imposed by her government. The New Zealand government has stated restrictions will not be lifted until 90% of the population has submitted to being injected
- With pressure to introduce vaccine passports in the UK continuing, a leaked report from the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) has revealed the true cost of their introduction. The report says vaccine passports could move people to smaller venues and cost large venues millions in lost revenue as well as acknowledging the difficulty in checking people entering venues where they may be required and lose the British economy up to £18 bn.
- New York’s largest Police union has filed a lawsuit to block a vaccine mandate due to take effect at the end of the month
- Following the declaration by Spain's top court that the first lockdown in 2020 was unconstitutional any citizens that were fined for transgressions during the period will have the money refunded to them
- An temporary injunction against the mandation of vaccines has been granted to six health workers in Ontario following a legal challenge. In his assessment the judge noted “[t]he harm raised by the applicants is potentially serious and cannot be undone.”
- Nearly 4,000 airline workers have joined US based Airline Employees 4 Health Freedom (AE4HF) since it was set up earlier this year to fight against vaccine mandates. The organisation is planning more lawsuits following a successful pushback in September against United Airlines, which blatantly ignored a restraining order
- The Coalition for Healthcare Workers Against Medical Mandates is currently battling for the freedom of the people of Maine to be able to choose whether they want to accept covid jabs. The coalition of healthcare workers has already filed a lawsuit seeking an injunction against vaccine mandates and has now filed a lawsuit complaint as the battle continues.
- Country star Travis Tritt has said he will not play any venues that discriminate against concert goers based on their medical status. As a result of this decision several shows have now been cancelled
- Dr Paul Alexander is former Assistant Professor at McMaster University in evidence-based medicine, former COVID Pandemic evidence-synthesis advisor to WHO-PAHO Washington, DC (2020) and former senior advisor to COVID Pandemic policy in Health and Human Services (HHS) Washington, DC during the Trump administration. Like other dissenting scientists, he has sacrificed his career to speak out and express his concerns around the coronavirus pandemic. He has now no option but to set up a fundraiser campaign to help fund his continued work to oppose vaccine mandates and protect children from the risks and potential harms of covid jabs
- The Awaken India Movement has written an open letter to the Indian Prime Minister calling for covid-19 ‘vaccine’ clinical trials in children to be stopped, no rollout of covid-19 vaccines for children, no testing of asymptomatic children, children should be treated using Ayush protocols and not be given experimental drugs, no testing, tracing or quarantine for anyone
- Australian MP, Pauline Hanson, has introduced legislation in Parliament designed to make it unlawful to discriminate against Australian citizens and residents who exercise their right to choose not to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Despite being closed down temporarily, Californian burger drive thru restaurant In-N-Out, has refused to budge on its stance against government diktats requiring it to discriminate against its customers on the grounds of covid ‘vaccine’ status
- An open letter from Mounties for Freedom expresses Canadian Mounties concerns over increasing mandates for law enforcement personnel to be jabbed by covid ‘vaccines’ against their will. The letter expresses Mounties' strong opposition to the discrimination that is segregating a previously unified Canada, referring to the creation of in-groups and out-groups and the terrible toll this is taking on the lives of Canadian citizens
- Thousands of Firefighters and Police Officers took the streets in New York City to protest against vaccine mandates and stand up for freedom of choice
- In an interview on Fox News, Yale Epidemiology Professor, Dr Harvey Risch, said he would rather take a healthy child out of school to homeschool rather than allow them to be given a covid jab
- Nearly 1,900 federal employees in Washington state have either quit their jobs or been fired for refusing covid jabs. The State government has so far shrugged off the losses saying it’s been preparing for months for this outcome; time will tell exactly what impact the staff losses will truly have
- Also in Washington State the prison system has lost 350 employees as people stand firm against mandated jabs
- Canadian MPP, Randy Hillier, has written an open letter to the commissioner of Ontario Public Health requesting an urgent investigattion of a rash of sudden and unexpected deaths in young people in the province of Ontario following receipt of covid jabs
- Former England footballer, Gary Neville, has spoken out against the pressure being put on professional football players in the UK to be jabbed against covid in a recent podcast. He said he’s 100% against mandated vaccines and called for open discussions to take place around why players don’t want to take the risk of suffering adverse reactions. This discussion is noteworthy given the importance of marginal gains - or losses - for elite athletes, whose risk to severe covid-19 disease is very low based on their generally high levels of health
- Up to 8,000 workers at the US based Mayo Clinic could lose their jobs for not agreeing to be jabbed against covid. A large demonstration took place in Rochester, where the clinic is based, with protestors calling for an end to medical tyranny and chanting “shame on Mayo”
Canadian broadcaster CBC, was caught bang to rights after footage shot in a fake hospital setting that used mannequins as patients, was used as part of a story about covid projections and modelling. MP Pierre Poilievre tweeted “The government wants to censor citizens supposedly to protect us from “misinformation” online. Yet the government’s own broadcaster gets caught in brazen dishonesty.”
Child suicide attempts in France have jumped significantly since the beginning of the coronavirus crisis according to a new study published in JAMA Network Open. Researchers looked at suicide attempts in children aged under 15 years. In September to October 2020 rates increased by 116% and by 299% in November to December compared to corresponding periods in 2019
- Quality issues continue to plague covid 'vaccines'. Japan seems to have received more than its fair share, with 1.6 million doses of Moderna's jab being withdrawn owing to magnetic "particulate matter" in vials, while "white-coloured floating substances" have been found in Pfizer's. Despite this, and likely aided by the Tokyo Medical Association's decision to recommend use of ivermectin, Japan's covid-19 problem has rapidly dissipated.
- A new study published in Nature Medicine concludes that the Astrazeneca and Pfizer vaccines are linked to serious and potentially life-threatening adverse reactions. The Astrazeneca injection was associated with an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome and Bell’s palsy, while the Pfizer/BioNTech jab was found to increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke. The risk of adverse reactions was found to be greater following a positive covid test
- An advisory panel to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the US has recommended emergency use authorisation of covid vaccines for children aged 5-11 despite the lack of risk to them from covid. It’s being reported that one member of the panel, Dr Eric Rubin said “We’re never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it, and that’s just the way it goes. That’s how we found out about rare complications of other vaccines.”
- A new study published in Cellular & Molecular Immunology suggests the mass ‘vaccination’ of people against covid is causing the SARS-CoV-2 virus to mutate. Researchers looking at the A.30 variant found that it can mutate to evade vaccine derived antibodies
- The most recent COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report (week 42) from the UK Health Security Agency shows covid infection rates in those who’re double jabbed continue to rise, meaning unadjusted vaccine effectiveness continues to decline. Infection rates in the double jabbed are 124% higher in those aged over 40, 103% higher in those in their 50s and 60s and 101% in the over 70s
- In a recent tweet, Dr Scott McLachlan reported that a midwife in a large hospital told him that there’s been a cluster of seemingly healthy newborn babies dying within 48-72 hours of birth from pulmonary haemorrhage. Anecdotally, all mothers were reported to have received covid vaccines during pregnancy
- Moderna has announced plans to develop a multi virus mRNA vaccine designed to target covid, RSV and flu
- UK citizens have been warned they may not be able to go abroad next year unless they have received at least 3 jabs. The Care minister, Gillian Keegan, said that the definition of fully vaccinated is likely to “evolve over time” in a scenario similar to that of Israel
- China is reported to be bringing in new lockdowns after a surge of infections (100) in its Northern regions. The outbreak has occurred even though 75% of the Chinese population has now been jabbed
- A new preprint study highlights the reducing effectiveness of covid 'vaccines' between February 2021 and August 2021 due to the Delta variant. Researchers reported a decline of up to 40% across all vaccines currently in use in the US
- In the UK, the British Medical Association (BMA) has reiterated its opposition to mandated vaccines for doctors and health workers after the Health Secretary said he was “leaning towards” compulsory jabs. The BMA is rightly concerned about the impact on those who choose not to be vaccinated who may leave their jobs or be sacked for not complying and the ensuing staffing problems it will bring to a system that’s already understaffed and under extreme pressure.
- Babies born during the pandemic may have lower IQs than those born prior to the pandemic. A new preprint study from researchers at five US universities found babies born during the pandemic had a cognitive score 22 points lower than babies born pre-pandemic based on the Mullen scales of early learning. Researchers blamed reduced interaction with parents stressed from juggling home working and childcare and other children along with increased exposure to electronic devices. The researchers don’t appear to have considered how mask wearing may have also impacted development
- Obesity puts covid patients at higher risk of needing intensive care and dying according to new research published in PLOS. The conclusions come from Swedish researchers looking at Swedish ICU data from the first wave in 2020.
For more curated covid related content visit covidzone.org
your voice counts
29 October 2021 at 11:47 pm
Thanks to all the unnamed heroes who collected this ammunition to counter the attacks of the ignorati.
31 October 2021 at 5:21 am
For 40 years, I strived to keep chemicals & other toxins out of my body - never had a flu vaccination & eat healthily, exercise & have a positive attitude. Why should I be forced to have an untested vaccine that may damage my body? Prevention has been my way of life so am now staying home, apart from getting my organic food. It is time that the medical profession started social prescribing/preventive medicine, not Band-Aid drugs & other procedures
01 November 2021 at 9:54 am
Margaret I am with you all the way with your comments. It makes me SO SO sad (I've had to let the anger go) that we may be forced to do something which to be honest is just against me and my being and who and what I stand for :(
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences