As the covid pandemic fades further into the background, upstaged by the war in Ukraine, increased living costs and attempts to instil yet more fear into the general population over Monkeypox, attention is being firmly fixed on one of the cruellest legacies of the coronavirus crisis. That of covid jab injuries.
The brand new, Can we talk about it campaign, launched this week is a global initiative that aims to provide support for people injured by covid vaccines. The @CanWeTalkAboutItCampaign is asking people who've been injured to take a picture of themselves with a band aid on their arm to signify the jab and post it on their chosen social media channels with a description of their injuries and the hashtag #Canwetalkaboutit. For those who support the campaign but have not been injured they're being asked to take a black and white picture of themselves with their hands over their heart and post it on their chosen social media channels with the hashtags #Canwetalkaboutit and #IStandWithYou. Anyone who's been injured can submit their story to the Can we talk about it website.
Far from focusing on the negative, the campaign seeks to provide a safe place for those who've been injured to speak out, raise awareness of the issue of jab injuries and raise essential funds for research, finding health solutions and legal recourse.
We also report on the push to jab children aged 6 to 17 years with the Moderna jab in the US, which is known to cause heart issues - as well as babies and children aged 6 months to 4 years by Pfizer, all based on some extremely questionable science.
Pushbacks & positives!
- CBC is reporting that the Canadian government is set to lift covid jab mandates for domestic travel on trains, planes and boats as well as for outbound international travel. Although, unsurprisingly, the government has said it will not hesitate to reinstate the mandate if covid resurges again
- Saturday 18th June @ 1pm sees the launch of the African Sovereignty Coalition. The launch event also includes a screening of Andy Wakefield, in collaboration with Robert Kennedy Jr, and Children's Health Defense's new film 'Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda.' You can take part in the event online via Children's Health Defense livestream.
Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- The Australian Medical Professionals Society (AMPS) is calling on healthcare professional to add their voice to a Declaration opposing ongoing censorship of healthcare professionals in Australia. The Health Reform Declaration supports the introduction of amendments to the National Law and Therapeutics Goods Act to restore informed consent to patients along with the ability for practitioners to provide the required information to allow informed consent to take place; allow doctors to issue medical exemptions when they deem appropriate, without fearing sanctions; implementing a more transparent provisional approval drugs process and to stop the sanctioning of practitioners who do speak out against the mainstream narrative
- In the UK, calls are being made for a new category of 'health misinformation' to be added to the highly contentious proposed Online Safety Bill. The Labour and SNP party have tabled an amendment to counter "...health related misinformation and disinformation where such content is harmful to adults", as a recognised form form of lawful but 'harmful' speech. As Mark Johnson, writing in Unherd says, "This threatens to open a Pandora's Box of censorship".
- Researchers at the National Bureau of Economic Research estimate there was a 26% jump in non-covid mortality for US working-age adults during 2020/21as a result of the draconian restrictions, particularly lockdowns, brought in to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. They also found that other countries that used lockdowns in a similar way also experienced an increase in non-covid mortality.
- A new report from the Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins (SAGO) of Novel Pathogens set up by the World Health Organization (WHO) on the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus has failed to reach a conclusion. It states that its researchers have thus far failed to find an animal reservoir for the virus. The report also acknowledges the possibility the virus originated from a gain of function lab and calls for all appropriate scientific data to be made available for further assessment.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted to give emergency use authorisation (EUA) to Moderna's covid jab for use in children aged 6 to 17 years this week despite many warnings against such a decision. James Lyons-Weiler reviews Dr Toby Roger's interview with Steve Kirsch describing the FDA decision-making process. The FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) panel voted unanimously to recommend Pfizer and Moderna covid jabs for children aged 6 months to 5 years and 6 months to 6 years respectively based on extremely dodgy data. James lyons-Weiler once again holds a candle to highlight those making these decisions in a scathing assessment of the decision. His conclusion is that the Committee may have broken the rules for open meetings leaving themselves wide open to legal action
- Writing on his Substack, Toby Rogers, shares his analysis of the FDA's risk/benefit assessment of Pfizer's EUA application for kids aged 6 months to four years. The analysis reveals the shocking paucity and fudging of data in order to shoehorn the approval through even though significant concerns over the unnecessary jabbing of such young children are being voiced in many quarters. He concludes by saying the report is an embarrassment to anyone that supports it and approval of the jabs would constitute a crime against humanity
- A chilling report from a team at the Israeli Real-Time Magazine analysing US VAERS data has found reports of 58 babies and children under the age of 3 who've suffered serious and life-threatening adverse reactions after they received mRNA covid injections. The team has been unable to ascertain whether some of the babies survived and whether they were included in the jab trials. The analysis should stop the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in its tracks as it considers emergency use approval (EUA) of the jabs for babies and young children
- Between 600-1000 children in China are reported to have developed types 1 diabetes after being covid jabbed. The claim comes via an open letter from Chinese parents following allegations that hundreds of children developed leukaemia following the jabs
- Victorian Premier, Dan Andrews, is calling for a fourth covid jab to be made available for all healthcare workers. Andrews says that healthcare workers want the additional jab despite the realisation that the jabs don't prevent covid infection hits home
- Portugal has one of the highest covid jab rates in the world yet it is now experiencing yet another surge of covid infections. The rise in infections is being blamed on omicon sub-variants
- Analysis of BioNTech's March '22 Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Filing Document by the team at the UK Medical Freedom Alliance has revealed "...extraordinary discrepancies..." between statements made publicly by Pfizer/BioNTech about their covid jabs and those contained in Form 20-F. The inconsistencies between the Filing Document and statements raise serious concerns and questions over the safety of their covid jabs and potentially leave them wide open to legal action.
- Children in Sweden did not experience any disruption to their learning during the coronavirus pandemic, unlike other countries, which shutdown schools according to a new study published in the Journal of Educational Research.
- Jab-free individuals in Southern California are at significantly lower risk of hospitalisation and severe disease from covid than those who've been injected according to an analysis published in Nature Medicine, funded by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The results of the study support the conclusion of an analysis of survey data from the Vax Control Group recently published by a team led by ANH founder Rob Verkerk PhD
- Twitter is reported to have quietly removed a warning message shown when clicking on a link to a CDC study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association showing a significant waning of covid jab effectiveness in children aged between 5 and 15 years.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content of the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences