The most recent data dump from Pfizer contains clear evidence of the lack of testing of the jabs along with the knowledge that it, and those that authorised the new gene-therapy jabs, knew of the potential for harm before designating them as "safe and effective". We're in the process of looking at the available data, trying to make sense of it and will report further in due course.
Governments are now scrambling to deal with the lack of uptake of booster shots as jab harms are increasingly being recognised by those who’ve previously exhorted people to protect themselves and others with the covid vaccine, vilifying those who exercised their right to bodily autonomy. Unsurprisingly, the detail of Pfizer's latest data dump doesn't appear to have yet made the evening news and continues to be dismissed by loyal jab proponents.
Read on for this week's curated covid-news:
Pushbacks & positives!
This Friday, the US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Office of Global Affairs will host a Stakeholder Listening Session to gather input on the 75th World Health Assembly, including the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations, happening later this month. Find out more and how you can add your voice to calls to reject the World Health Orgnaization's proposed Pandemic Treaty from the World Council for Health
Mandated mask wearing and covid jab requirements have been lifted by the newly installed Costa Rican President. However, there is a caveat — healthcare workers will continue to be required to wear masks and be covid jabbed
- The decision to covid jab children in Uganda should be down to their parents and not be mandated. A range of health experts have cautioned the government against mandating jabs for kids along with the First Lady, Janet Museveni, who has also advised the Ministry of Health to make covid jabs for kids optional
- MEP Christine Anderson continues to speak out about the World Health Organization’s Pandemic Treaty and its potential impact on citizens in a new video. When she asked the EU Commission to what extent it will ensure the principles of the peoples’ rule would be respected by the WHO in the event of it declaring another emergency the answer to her question was “not at all!”
- A group of PANDA's - (Pandemics - Data & Analysis) physicians have written an in-depth letter, open for signatures by healthcare professionals from around the world, calling for the accountability of those that ignored the warnings that the cost of Covid policy would have far-reaching consequences
- the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has said masks will no longer have to be worn on European flights or in airports.
- Bill Gates has announced plans to set up a 3,000 person strong social media unit to counter online misinformation in relation to covid jabs. The unit will also be tasked to disseminate 'accurate' jab information. He also wants social media to be a place where good messages from people of trust are shared
- Following the acceptance of Elon Musk’s offer to purchase Twitter to promote free speech, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the US has announced it’s launching a review to determine whether the acquisition violates antitrust law. At the same time, 26 NGOs and advocacy groups co-signed a letter sent to companies advertising on Twitter, warning them to reconsider their position as Twitter is likely to become a "cesspool of misinformation" if Musk's take-over goes through. Musk hit back immediately demanding to know who was funding them saying "Sunlight is the best disinfectant". The answer to the funding question is groups such as George Soros's Open Society Foundation and NGOs founded by former Clinton and Obama staffers, amongst others
- The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is creating a sinister sounding Disinformation Governance Board to prevent the spread of dis-, mis- and mal-information in what is being seen as a consolidation of state-sanctioned censorship across a broad range of topics. In response to the announcement, 20 State Attorney Generals have sent a letter to the Secretary of Homeland Security demanding it’s disbanded immediately and that the DHS must “…cease all efforts to police Americans’ protected speech.” The outcry following the announcement of the Board's formation has prompted the DHS to issue a statement committing to preserve American citizens right to free speech and "...other fundamental rights".
- Both the US government and Canadian government have used data from cell phones to track people’s movements during the past two years without their individual consent
- Officials in Shanghai, China continue to enforce brutal lockdowns as they chase 'societal zero'. Residents are not allowed out and can only access government food deliveries. Access to hospitals has been restricted to emergencies only. Even those who live close to a positive case that test negative, are being removed to quarantine facilities.
- Approximately two in every three US children aged 1-4 have been infected with covid according to a nationwide preprint analysis. Overall the researchers found a large percentage of children aged 1-17 had more than likely been infected by February 2022, prompting questions as to why there's a need to covid jab them when they will have developed more robust natural immunity to the whole SARS-CoV-2 rather than to just the spike protein as conferred by the jabs
- A 13-year-old boy from Nottinghamshire in the UK died after suffering a cardiac arrest whilst playing football
- Levels of neonatal deaths in Scotland have once again raised a red flag as they breached control limits for the second time in less than a year. No official cause for the increases has yet been given.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has restricted the use of the Johnson & Johnson covid jab to those over the age of 18 for whom other jabs aren’t accessible or clinically appropriate, due to the risk of blood clots
- The FDA has also told a Congressional Committee that it won’t enforce the 50% efficacy threshold required for emergency use authorisation (EUA) for the use of covid jabs in children under the age of 6 years
- You know the tide is turning when pro-vax journalists start to ask questions about the safety of covid injections. One such journalist is UK-based, Ramsha Afridi, known for her attacks on those choosing not to be jabbed. Her questions come after a close friend died from a heart attack aged 30 and many other people around her complain about jab adverse effects
- US pediatrician, Dr Robert Rennebohm, has written an exquisitely detailed open letter that seeks to clarify the science around covid jab issues, help parents make a well-informed decision about covid jabs for their children, facilitate open, healthy debate and bring people together to decide jointly what’s best for children and humanity as a whole in relation to this controversial topic
- Only 18% of American parents say they are willing to inject their children aged under 5 with a COVID-19 vaccine at this time, according to a new poll conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF)
- A top German professor has recorded forty times more serious side effects following covid jabs than have been acknowledged by the Paul Ehrlick Institute (PEI). Professor Harald Matthes of the Charite University Hospital has surveyed 40,000 people who’ve received covid injections for a study, entitled, ‘Safety Profile of Covid-19 Vaccines'. He has found that one in every 125 people have suffered serious adverse reactions to the jabs. Professor Matthes is calling for doctors to be free to openly acknowledge and discuss the issue without being dubbed anti-vaxxers
- UK officials would have you believe that covid jabs prevent hospitalisation. They’ve even published a preprint study to prove it. However, the study includes the raw data its conclusions are based on and the data tell a very different story according to an analysis by a senior Government scientist. One that shows that people who’ve been covid jabbed have a five times higher incidence of an accident & emergency visit for non-covid related issues than someone who’s not been covid jabbed
- An inquest has ruled that Dawn Woolridge, a British mother of two aged 36, died as a result of her covid jab. Mrs Woolridge died just 11 days after she received a single Pfizer injection of jab related issues
- The witch hunt against ivermectin continues as yet another peer-reveiwed study is retracted. The article was part of a special issue of Toxicology Reports that received an Expression of Concern. The study was retracted due to concerns about reliability of its findings. The retraction notice notes that the authors made no reference "...to the well-known controversies that surrounded the recommended use of ivermectin to treat infections with COVID-19."
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has estimated there were an eye-watering number of excess deaths in the period between 1 January 2020 and 21 December 2021, related to the coronavirus crisis. The estimates are nearly three times higher than those that have been officially reported. Of particular interest are the WHO’s estimates for Germany and Sweden and India, the latter having strongly objected to the validity of the data. The data release comes as scaremongering continues regarding the 'next pandemic' and the 'next phase' of the covid crisis in the US and EU
- A small study published on Zeonodo, which is only based on a survey of 11 people, attempts to redress the balance and give an insight into the reasons behind the behavioural choices of the group that have been accused and vilified in the mainstream press during the coronavirus crisis and beyond. These are people who have opposed covid restrictions and chosen not to be covid jabbed after considering all the available information, not just mainstream media reports. As a result they have exercised an individual choice after making an appropriate risk/benefit-based decision. The survey findings report that these people hold no malice towards those who chose to accept covid jabs and do not oppose the concept of vaccination in general
- A significant increase in mortality for quarter 3 2021 is being reported by the US Group Life Insurance Mortality Survey (p23). Of most concern are those in the age bands from 25-64 years. In a tweet, Pierre Kory MD, reports he's been told that figures for quarter 4 2021 are “…looking the same.”
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences