This week sees more medical professionals speaking out against covid jab mandates and warning about adverse reactions as they realise they can no longer remain silent, even though they're risking their career to do so.
There's also news that companies and medical organisations that instituted jab mandates and suffered walkouts as a result, are now looking to re-employ those who exercised their right to body autonomy, as they struggle to cope with medical demand in a post-covid world.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Last week saw a delegation of US physicians visit Ireland for the Health Conference Ireland 2022. The event was recorded and can be viewed here
- Canadian doctor, Matt Strauss, has shared a series of tweets calling on hospital CEOs to “pick up the phone and call everyone you fired over unethical, ineffective, unscientific vaccine mandates”. He also calls for mask mandates to be dropped along with screening protocols and a celebration of the work healthcare professionals have done over the past two and a half years as they dealt with covid related issues
- Dr William Bray, an Australian doctor and head of the Queensland People's Protest, is risking his career to speak out against the problems associated with covid jabs. He is frank and open about not having spoken out before now. He hopes by speaking out he will empower other healthcare professionals to do the same and expose the problems associated with covid injections and the lies propagated by governments and health authorities. Dr Bray also berated attendees at an Australian Medical Association conference, following which he was threatened by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with the removal of his license
- It's being reported that Cost Rica's new President has declared mandatory covid jabs to be illegal and against recommendations made by the World Health Organization. He has also said that it's now illegal to take action against anyone who refuses to be jabbed
- Staff shortages at Metrolinx in Canada have forced the company to backtrack on its jab mandates and call jab-free workers back. In a letter, the company told suspended staff that it's no longer a requirement for employees to be jabbed although Metrolinx maintains its mandatory jab policy remains in place
- Italian healthcare workers who refused to be jabbed, are reportedly being told they can return to work as the health system threatens to go into meltdown. The announcement by the Federazione Nazionale degli Ordini dei Medici Chirurghi e degla Odontoiatri (FNOMCeO) has come without any apology or recognition of the pain, harassment, intimidation, coercion and financial struggles endured by staff who were sacked
- Canadian organisation, Free to Fly, has announced it has retained the services of lawyer to enable aviation professionals to take action against those who imposed jab mandates on them and push back against authoritarianism and totalitarianism
- Novak Djokovic is sticking to his guns in regard to covid jabs after it was announced he was pulling out of the Canadian Open tournament because he's jab-free
A new Canadian film, Uninformed Consent, seeks to provide an in depth look at the Covid narrative, who’s controlling it and how it’s being used to inject an untested, new technology, into almost every person on the planet. The film explores our recent loss of human rights while weaving in the devastating impact of mandates and the deeply powerful story of one man’s loss. Hear from doctors and scientists unafraid to stand up for the truth. You can watch the film on Dr Mark Trozzi's website.
- The Chair of the Lancet Covid-19 Commission, Professor Jeffrey Sachs, has suggested that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is the result of lab-based gain of function testing as part of an interview on Current Affairs. He also said he believes important information regarding gain of function testing is being withheld by the US government.
- The price of lockdowns is a high one according to a study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, which concludes the continued assumption of the effectiveness of lockdowns isn't supported by available evidence. The authors estimate lockdowns may claim 20 times more life years than they've saved and suggest thorough cost-benefit analyses be carried out before any lockdown is ever considered to combat infectious diseases now or in the future.
- Researchers writing in Cell discuss the capability of a mutation on the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus to escape and evade the immune system response following infection or covid injection. In other words, the pressure of mass vaccination of the global population is driving mutation of the virus and the continued spread of covid
- Pierre L Goslin reports that a group of 413 German doctors has published an open letter addressed to Thuringia's Prime minister, a free state within Germany, criticising the government's covid policies and calling for the immediate suspension of the covid jab programme due to the serious adverse effects being experienced by so many
- Questions are being asked over the death of a 38 year old Australian woman, Adriana Takara. Originally, classified as a covid death it now appears she may have been covid jabbed at the same time as being exposed to covid infection. Whistleblowers in the NSW health system allege she died of a heart attack due to myocarditis and disseminated thrombosis. At the time, her death was used by officials to push covid jabs
- The British Heart Foundation has given a £30 million grant (US$36.2m) grant to CureHeart, for research into genetic technologies to combat heart muscle disease that leads to sudden cardiac death in young people. It's interesting to note that the grant comes as reports of myo- and pericarditis continue to increase following covid jabs
- Children under the age of 18 in Denmark are no longer eligible to receive covid jabs as their risk from covid infection is considered to be extremely low according to the Danish Health Authority
- A freedom of information request (WOB), made to German health insurer Techniker Krankenkasse, has revealed 1 in 25 people who've been covid jabbed have received medical treatment for adverse reactions. The number of treatments since 2019 has increased from 13,777 treatments to 437,592 in 2021, an increase of over 3000%
- Researchers are proposing to include the coronavirus spike protein with the MMR jab to protect children against covid in future according to a study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) is recommending the Novavax covid jab should come with a warning about the risk of myo- and pericarditis following injection along with the list of other potential adverse reactions
- Parents in Shasta County, California took direct action when they believed jab mandates would be brought in for children to attend school. Nearly half of families kept their children off school, while 80% expressed their opposition to jab mandates threatening to remove their children from school. Of the 25 school districts, 21 sent a letter to Governor Newsom's office and other Californian health officials to express their concern. To date no mandate has been brought in
- Frontman of the late 80s band the Happy Mondays, Sean Ryder, has expressed concerns that his brother's sudden death is connected to the covid booster he had shortly before his death. An opinion that's in sharp opposition to the Coroner's verdict
- Dr Anthony Fauci is warning American citizens that they face a harsh fall and winter if they don't get covid jabbed or boosted in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station. According to data from the Kaiser Family Foundation, the warning applies to "...227.8 million Americans (70%) who were unvaccinated, had not completed their primary series, or had not gotten a booster dose as the 21st July".
- The US government has followed the lead of the World Health Organization to declare monkeypox a public health emergency despite there being only three deaths associated with the virus outside of Africa
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
11 August 2022 at 6:35 am
It appears that very few governments are willing to consider the Precautionary Principle and are thus putting their populations at risk. The appropriate response is a general strike of all non-essential and emergency activities; threatening to collapse the economies will hit the elite where it hurts them the most. Since this is an unrealistic proposal the second best would be rolling strikes of strategic sectors.
Maybe the most practical and effective would be the Lysistrata Strategy!
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences