We continue our weekly curation of news from across the globe from both mainstream and alternative scientific and media sources. Despite what seems to be a gloomy outlook and the continued imposition of draconian measures on unsuspecting citizens the cracks in the mainstream narrative are getting bigger every day as more people realise that all is not as it seems.
We start with another example of people taking matters into their own hands and fighting back against the coercion and bullying that now seems commonplace as efforts to inject everyone continues.
Aaron Kheriaty, MD is a Professor of Psychiatry at Univeristy of Califonia (UCI) School of Medicine and Director of the Medical Ethics Program at UCI Health. He has natural immunity after he was ill with covid-19. As such he decided he did not need to be jabbed. UCI have decided differently. In his efforts to have his natural immunity recognised, Dr Kheriaty has filed a lawsuit against both UCI and the California Department of Public Health. This has resulted in UCI suspending him. Although he is being paid, he will lose half of his income as he will not be able to see his patients. Despite this unexpected turn of events, Dr Kheriaty has vowed to continue his campaign and work to push back against the control and removal of rights and freedoms that are being visited on citizens all over the world.
Farewell to the notorious R-rate
June 2020 saw ANH founder, Rob Verkerk PhD, point out how unreliable the R Number is for informing the imposition of covid measures on citizens. It seems mainstream science is at long last catching up with the publication of a new study in the Journal of the Royal Society Interface in which researchers from the University of Cambridge say it’s time to say farewell to the use of the R-rate. Instead, they recommend the use of models that produce 'nowcasts' and forecasts based the daily number of new cases and deaths. Given that so many of the figures are being fudged, it'll be interesting to see if it's a case of junk data in, junk data out or not.
Disclosure: dominoes are starting to fall
- The Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Francis Collins, MD, PhD has announced his resignation as Director in a carefully constructed press release. His 'decision' to step down follows the release of documents revealing the full extent of the NIH's involvement in gain of function testing at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and his knowledge of it, a fact, which until the release, he had strenuously denied
- In Australia the Premier of New South Wales, Gladys Berejiklian, has resigned after it was announced that the NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is looking into allegations of fraud and corruption. Gladys is unlikely to be missed as she's presided over some of the most brutal covid restrictions seen in Australia in response to the coronavirus crisis.
- YouTube is tightening its censorship screws with an announcement that it will remove all and any content that questions vaccine safety (regardless of the vaccine), their ability to prevent transmission of disease and vaccine adverse reactions
- On the flip side, Russia has threatened to block YouTube in the country after it deleted two German-language RT.com TV channels for violating rules on medical misinformation
- As the purge of those who oppose the mainstream narrative continues, ivermectin proponents, the BIRD-Group, established by Dr Tess Lawrie, has been deleted from Twitter. It seems that any mention of their work has been erased from the platform as evidence by the plethora of bird related channels which appear when searching for mention of the BIRD Group.
- A new preprint study reveals that someone fully ‘vaccinated’ against covid is twice as likely to pass the virus on when infected by the Delta variant than the previous Alpha variant. Delta is now the predominant variant across the world
- Following on from the use of mRNA technology to create covid vaccines, VaxEquity, founded by Prof Robin Shattock from Imperial College London, has announced it will be working with Astrazeneca to create self-amplifying mRNA (saRNA) technology to be used for a variety of medical applications. Once injected into the body saRNA will be able to make copies of itself
- A new US survey shows the vast majority of Americans surveyed do not believe people should lose their jobs if they exercise their right of refusal when it comes to the experimental covid vaccines
- In Europe, the European Medicines Agency has approved the use of Pfizer boosters for all adults in Europe
- The Vaccine Death Report is an analysis of data, authored by Dr Vladimir Zelenko MD and David John Sorensen, from the US VAERS reporting system aimed at documenting the very real and serious harm being experienced by those who have been injected with so-called covid vaccines. The report pulls no punches with the authors calling it a “…wake up call for all of humanity”
- Sweden and Denmark have paused the use of Moderna covid vaccines for anyone born after 1991 due to the increased risk of developing myocarditis, particularly following the 2nd dose.
Pregnancy and covid 'vaccines'
Pregnant women and new mothers are coming under increasing pressure to agree to be 'vaccinated' against covid regardless of the lack of safety data for this particular cohort in order to protect themselves and their babies. Reports are now being seen in the adverse reporting systems of harms to babies, both pre- and post birth. Recognising the particular needs of women wishing to become pregnant, who are pregnant or recently given birth, the newly established World Council for Health has created and published a guide to answer the most common questions. This is a difficult and challenging issue with many mothers feeling undue pressure in the absence of sufficient information to enable them to make a properly informed decision about, what could be, a potentially life changing medical intervention.
Kids and covid 'vaccines'
Data analysis by the team at the Daily Expose has revealed what appears to be a worrying increase in deaths in young people aged 15-19 since the start of the drive to vaccinate children and young people in the UK. Data from the Office of National Statistics shows a rise of 47% in all-cause mortality with a 63% rise in teenage boys. More data is required before any conclusions can be made though. Despite the questions being asked about possible links between covid injections and harm to young people, a new study due to be published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine sees researchers dismiss the risk of myocarditis and call for children to be given two injections (which greatly increases the risk of myocarditis) instead of the one currently in use in order to prevent long covid — like covid, it's been shown to be of little concern in children.
- A new paper published in the International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology furthers the understanding of the development of severe covid-19 disease by sharing a clinical overview of the mechanisms behind the progression of covid-19 disease. The authors include Drs Paul Marik and Pierre Kory of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) whose front line experience in combatting covid illness has given them a unique overview of the clinical mechanisms behind the disease
- Considering a recent study on face masks in Bangladesh, Dr Denis Rancourt concludes that the paper is fatally flawed and should not be used to support the ongoing use of face masks to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- There is no significant different in viral loads between vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals infected with the Delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus according to a newly published preprint study.
In a ludicrous and desperate attempt to stop people turning to ivermectin to combat covid, The Independent newspaper in the UK has published a story suggesting livestock will have to be slaughtered due to a shortage of ivermectin for animal use. Dubbed ‘horse-paste’, the animal version of ivermectin is not recommended for human use, although desperate covid patients have been driven to use it due to the continued blockade of human-grade ivermectin by health authorities in order to pave the way for new high cost, patented, anti-viral treatments from Big Pharma.
Natural treatments for covid
A new study published in EClinical Medicine demonstrates that when used early on during hospitalisation, L-arginine can significantly decrease the length of stay in hospital and reduce the need for respiratory support by improving endothelial function.
- Two petitions have been created pushing back at totalitarian restrictions on citizens' rights and freedoms in the name of covid in New Zealand and Australia. The first calls for support for an open letter and freedom of information request to members of the New Zealand Parliament. The second calls for the Australian Health Practitioners Board (known as AHPRA) from gagging doctors and nurses (and others) from speaking out against the official narrative and the vaccine mandates. The petition needs more support to get it to 100,000 signatures by the 28th October 2021
- A brave and contentious vaccine compensation bill has been introduced to the New South Wales Parliament by MP Reverend the Hon. Fred Nile. The bill, which places responsibility for vaccine injuries on businesses that mandate vaccination as a requirement for employment, has passed its second reading in the house and is now awaiting further debate and endorsement
- In France as the fight against the ‘Pass Sanitaire’ continues, the Hauts-de-Seine region has dropped the requirement for people to prove their vaccination status in order to enter large shopping centres after a court ruling deemed the pass to be discriminatory
- Despite more than 90% of its staff and students being vaccinated, Harvard Business School in the US has experienced a significant covid-19 outbreak, leading to the suspension of in person teaching and networking events.
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences