We continue our coverage of the ongoing coronavirus situation. Fearmongering over the new omicron variant has swept the globe and governments are looking increasingly desperate as they try to impose even tighter restrictions and mandates. Yet more and more citizens are starting to realise that this has now gone way beyond being about about a virus, let alone people's health or safety.
- The New Zealand Government has passed amendments to the COVID-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation bill designed to seriously curb the freedoms of unvaccinated New Zealanders in less than 24 hours without recourse to normal parliamentary scrutiny
- Emergency powers being used to restrict the lives of those choosing to refuse covid jabs, have been extended in Ontario before they were due to expire on the 1st December
- Also in Canada, a major housing provider has announced that all new tenants wishing to rent a property will need to provide they’re fully jabbed before they will be accepted as a resident in one of its properties
- The Canadian Government has announced it will fund the creation of voluntary isolation sites in British Columbia designed to house those who test positive for covid to the tune of $5 million CAD
- British Columbia Governor, Janet Austin has signed an order to allow the government to fire public service workers who refuse covid shots with ‘just cause’, which then prevents the person who’s been fired from claiming unemployment benefits
- Greece has announced it will be mandating covid jabs for people over the age of 60 after the 16 January 2022. Anyone who refuses to get jabbed after this date will be fined €100 per month, which will go to fund the Greek health system, which is currently on its knees
- An Austrian government official has suggested any Austrian citizen not conforming to the covid jab mandate, due to be implemented in February 2022, should pay a ‘tax’ of between €90-€100 per month. A leaked document from the Austrian government suggests that anyone not agreeing to be jabbed will be subject to punitive fines or four weeks in prison
- Head of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyden has said that now is the time for countries to seriously consider implementing mandatory covid jabs
- Spain has announced that all travellers over the age of 12 must be double jabbed in order to enter the country. Canada is also implementing a similar policy whereby unjabbed people over the age of 12 will not be allowed to travel by train or plane. As with Spain, a negative test will no longer be sufficient
- In Switzerland, the public are reported to have voted in support of the continued use of vaccine passports after an often tense campaign.
- Healthcare workers in Melbourne, Australia, are raising funds to fight covid jab mandates that threaten to put them out of a job. Both jabbed and unjabbed workers are coming together to fight the ongoing draconian restrictions
- A Missouri judge has granted a temporary injunction against the Biden Administration’s attempt to mandate covid jabs for healthcare workers at hospitals that receive federal funding. The ruling comes after 10 states sued to block the new rules
- Prison officers in California have received a temporary reprieve from covid vaccine mandates. Bizarrely, the action has been supported by Gov Newsom who’s administration has previously enacted jab mandates for other workers
- A German court has paved the way for further restrictions to be implemented in the name of covid after it ruled that restrictions such as lockdowns, social distancing and school closures were lawful.
- A new report published by the UK's House of Lords Secondary Legislation Committee has concluded that the Department of Health has not provided sufficient evidence to support its attempts to mandate covid injections for NHS workers. The report also criticises the UK Government’s attempt to mandate covid shots for NHS staff as it does not address what will happen when up to 126,000 staff are forced to leave their jobs due to not complying with the mandate. The Committee also stated that the benefits of such a scheme were ‘disproportionately small’ given the associated costs, which are estimated will be in the region of £270 million along with major disruptions to health and care provision in the UK
- Canadian based ‘Police for Freedom’ is standing with and supporting law enforcement officers around the world who question the current narrative and the way Police forces around the globe are being used to terrorise and control ordinary people
- UK campaign organisation Big Brother Watch has spoken out against the reintroduction of covid restrictions in the wake of the omicron variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as it continues its campaign against “…politicians intoxicated with power…”
- A hospital emergency department in New York State in the US has been closed for at least a month after 72 employees were fired because they refused to comply with covid jab mandates. The news comes following the closure of a maternity unit also in New York after 6 employees resigned rather than be jabbed. A prime example of the failure of covid injection mandates can be seen in Toronto, Canada where a paramedic who has been put on unpaid leave for refusing covid shots has revealed the ambulance service is brutally understaffed to the point where it could seriously impact people's health
- Roman Baber, an independent MP in Canada, denounced the Canadian government and its handling of the coronavirus crisis in a fiery speech. He slammed the government’s actions calling them an erosion of democracy that had caused irreparable harm
- Ten US senators have pledged to oppose all efforts by the Biden Administration to enforce covid injection mandates. All 50 Republican Senators, led by Senator Marshall supported a move to prohibit funding for the enforcement of mandates on private companies
- The Indian Bar Association has filed a case for murder against Adar Poonawalla, Chief Executive of the Serum Institute of India and Bill Gates, based on the fact that it's a lie to claim that covid ‘vaccines’ are safe
- A Court of Appeal in Canada has overturned the ruling that Pastor Artur Pawlowski and his brother must denounce themselves anytime they criticise the Canadian government’s covid restrictions. They were bizarrely ordered to say official government propaganda after every time they criticized the government, claiming it was part of an abusive, anti-Christian sentence meted out last month by Justice Adam Germain. This just the start of the battle as the full appeal is not due to be heard until June 2022
- A group of Irish Doctors have released a video sponsored by the Irish Council for Human Rights warning of the dangers of covid injections to children and calling on parents to make the right choice in the interest of their child and their child alone
- Last weekend hundreds of thousands of Australian citizens turned out in force across the country to stand together and protest against the imposition of mandatory covid jabs
- A Welsh man has won his court case against his dismissal for breaking covid self-isolation rules. Mr Lewis was sacked after he went to work while his son was awaiting the results of a PCR test as he thought his son was faking his illness. He has been awarded compensation of just under £24,000 for unfair dismissal
- Eight year old Fiona Lashells from Florida has been suspended from school for nearly 40 days due to her refusal to wear a mask at school. After nearly two months of doing her schoolwork at home she has finally returned to school after she won her battle to remain unmasked
- A major deadline requiring workers in Victoria, Australia to be jabbed has now passed. The millions who remain unjabbed are now at risk of losing their job if their industry is on the authorised worker list. The question now is will the Victorian government risk the wrath of millions of its citizens to push the mandate through
- Thousands of Marine Corps active duty members remain unjabbed and without exemption after the deadline for them to comply passed. It’s not yet known whether they will be kicked out of the service or accommodated in other ways
- A petition has been set up in the UK calling for the abolition of the Coronavirus Act that’s being used to drive covid restrictions. Please share it round and sign it if you think the time has come to wave goodbye to this particularly nasty piece of legislation being used to bring in totalitarian control in the UK
- Dr Aseem Malhotra has shared his concerns over the increased risk of developing heart issues following covid jabs. In a frank interview with GB News he discussed research showing an increase in heart disease markers of 11% - 25%, which he said is huge. He also revealed that the risk is known about by researchers, but they won’t share their research for fear of losing their funding.
Young children’s development has taken a nose dive as a direct result of the prohibitive and disruptive restrictions brought in to combat the coronavirus crisis. A new preprint study found that there was a 23% drop in scores measuring children’s ability to communicate along with their intelligence as a result of measures such as face masks and social distancing.
- Investigative journalist Maryanne Demasi shares more evidence of the serious shortcomings of Pfizer’s covid jab trial that have come to light after leaked documents emerged following the revelations of whistleblower Brook Jackson, in a new op-ed
- The European Union (EU) is reported to be planning to bring in a 9 month limit on the validity of covid jabs, meaning anyone who’s last jab was given more than 9 months prior will not be able to travel within EU countries using its covid pass
- A newly published article in the New England Journal of Medicine highlights the risk of developing autoimmune disease following both covid infection and covid injection
- Dr Ros Jones, along with senior medical and scientist colleagues, has sent four letters to the head of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to express serious concerns over the safety and necessity of the current programme of covid jabs for children and asking for a halt to the programme. As yet, they have received no response to any of the letters
- People jabbed with the Pfizer covid injection start to lose any protection it may confer after 90 days, following which there is a gradual increase in the risk of them becoming infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The conclusion comes from Israeli scientists publishing in The BMJ based on data from the electronic health records of 80,057 adults
- Prof Günter Kampf’s new article published in The Lancet calls attention to the ability of ‘vaccinated’ individuals to transmit the SARS-CoV-2 virus to others. In conclusion, he says “It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures”.
Had covid? Then you are well protected from being infected again according to a new study published in The New England Journal of Medicine. Researchers from Qatar found that the odds of someone who had had covid previously ending up in hospital or dying were 90% lower than their risk during their first bout of illness. They also found that incidence of reinfection was rare and any subsequent illness was very mild.
After all the fanfare around the supposed efficacy of Merck’s new covid pill, molnupiravir, new data has shown that at best it results in a 30% relative risk reduction in hospitalisations and deaths based on data from 1,433 patients, a reduction of 20% from initial claims. In clinical practice, it's likely to be reduced further.
Other covid news
- This week sees a special session of the World Health Organization (WHO) and member states to discuss the signing of a new treaty on pandemic preparedness and response. The treaty, if signed, could hand the WHO unprecedented powers to determine what constitutes a public health emergency and subsequent measures to control said emergency. This would effectively make the WHO the seat of global government during a pandemic, usurping the sovereignty of every country worldwide
- Having removed mask and vaccine mandates, Florida has reported the lowest level of covid cases per capita in the US even though cases are increasing in other states
- A top Australian doctor has warned the country not to panic over the omicron variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and said that given initial reports of the mildness of infection it might be a good thing to let it run through the population to build natural immunity and usurp the Delta variant
- Reports are emerging from China that the pets of people forced to quarantine due to covid infections are being killed as they are deemed to pose a health risk to others.
For more curated covid related content visit covidzone.org
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences