Much like the heat we've been experiencing in the UK these past days, there is a sense that the whole covid/pandemic situation is still simmering just under the surface, whilst the powers that be try and find the trip switch to turn up the heat again.
The legacy media has been doing it's best to dial up 'heat panic' and encourage the British public into staying at home and avoiding the dangers of the 'extreme' heat - Heathrow airport recorded 40.2°C and Surrey (not far from the ANH office!) 39.1°C. There are many countries around the world who live with these temperatures and higher daily and for a bit of perspective, it only lasted 2 days! Let's all remember this when the heat is turned up on pathogens again this fall.
The cracks in the covid narrative are rapidly becoming canyons, as even those in the higher echelons start to find their voices to speak out or walk out of organisations that are employing extremely bad science to support the introduction of politically motivated health interventions. The unravelling continues...
Pushbacks & positives!
- The German Federal Ministry of Health is encouraging people who experience health issues following covid jabs to report their injuries. In a Tweet it states 1 in 5,000 people have suffered serious adverse reactions following covid injections
- Two Sydney residents are challenging the fines they received for supposedly breaking Covid Public Health orders. If they win their challenge it could set the scene for thousands more fines to be challenged
- Dr Pierre Kory documents his informed consent discussion in regard to covid jabs, with a 16 year old girl and her family in which he concludes that having had covid, she is at very low risk of developing severe illness due to covid, that the risks of covid jabs far outweigh any potential benefits and that she should “…avoid COVID-19 mRNA vaccination… at all costs”
- A federal judge in Louisiana has granted a request from the Louisiana and Missouri attorneys general to obtain documents that show the Biden administration has been orchestrating social media censorship. It's hope that the disclosure may provide an insight into the level of collaboration between the US government and big social media companies
- Top baseball player, J T Realmuto of the Phillies, has refused to be covid jabbed even though he’s likely to miss two games in Canada, which will result in a loss of income. In a frank interview he said, “I wasn’t going to take it just because I was told to basically”
- Nineteen firefighters in Alberta, Canada who were forced to resign because of their refusal be covid jabbed are suing the city and Calgary Fire Department claiming a combined $38 million in damages for mental duress, violations of their Charter rights, violations under the Criminal Code and punitive and exemplary damages due to covid jab mandates
- Dr Andrew Bostom had his Twitter account suspended because he dared to share a peer reviewed scientific study showing the impacts of covid jabs on semen. After a letter was sent to Twitter threatening legal action his account was restored
- The Canadian Care Alliance has published an Open Letter calling on Canadian health officials to stop the rollout of covid jabs to children. The letter sets out the latest scientific evidence concluding the risks of covid jabs for children far outweigh any possible benefits
- In Australia, The Australian Vaccination-risks Network (AVN) has also published an open letter calling for covid jabs for young children aged 6 months to 5 years to be stopped saying there is no law or evidence to support the rollout
- Australian activist, Monica Smits, was arrested and imprisoned in September 2021 for encouraging people to flout covid restrictions. She was released on appeal. She was then rearrested in June as she fought to protect the personal data of her supporters. In a win for freedom all charges against her were unexpectedly dropped on the 18th July as the authorities have decided there is longer any public interest in pursuing the charges.
>>> Join us for Behaviour & Communication Magic - a practical, experiential and information-packed event that will help you to understand what drives us, why we see things the way we do and how to gain more control and sovereignty in our lives, as well as how we can influence, and communicate with others, both positively and ethically.
Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- Funding for the legacy media will continue to be handed out by the Canadian government post 2024 thus continuing to remove its independence and reinforcing its loyalty to the regime.
- A study published in Nature shows what's already known about the problems associated with mask wearing: masks quickly become contaminated with pathogenic bacteria and fungi known to cause harm to humans
- New covid case data from New Zealand and Singapore compared against data from Australia is being used to show just how ineffective mask wearing is in preventing the transmission of and infection by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Ivermectin is an effective preventative treatment for covid according to a new study published in Frontiers in Microbiology. The team behind the study hypothesise ivermectin feeds Bifidobacterium bacteria in the gut, which in turn helps to support natural immunity. World Ivermectin Day takes place on the July 23rd. Click here for more information on how you can get involved
- People who use vitamin D supplements to support their immunity are at lower risk of contracting covid when compared to those who rely on vitamin D from diet and sun exposure according to a new preprint study
- Supplementation with curcumin, one of the active ingredients in turmeric, and piperine, found in black pepper, could be helpful in reducing severity of covid infection. This particular parallel randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial published in BioMed Central recently, found that such supplementation significantly reduced fatigue and weakness in covid patients.
- Mark Steyn of GB News decided enough is enough when it comes to the cover-up of covid jab injuries. In a ground breaking programme he invited those who’ve been jab injured or whose relatives have been harmed to join him in a special show to highlight the problems being suffered and demonstrate that far from being rare, jab injuries are much more common that legacy media, governments and health professionals would have us believe
- In 2021 Dr Kate Clancy set up a study to assess the extent of menstrual issues occurring following covid injections. The first phase of analysis of the data has now been published in Science Advances. Their findings, that nearly half of those who participated in the study reported heavier than normal periods, vindicates all those women who were initially dismissed when they expressed concerns over the effects of the jabs. They also found that of those participants who don't normally menstruate, 71% using long-acting contraceptives, 39% undergoing gender reassignment treatment and 66% of post-menopausal women experienced breakthrough bleeding following covid injections
- A new preprint study advocating for a fourth covid jab due the waning of immunity following a third jab also found that natural covid infection produced robust and long lasting natural immunity
- Children and adolescents, who’ve had covid, are protected against reinfection for at least 18 months following infection negating the need for covid injections
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given emergency use authorisation (EUA) for the Novavax covid jab for people over the age of 18, despite identifying an increased risk for recipients to develop heart issues such as myocarditis, following injection. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also endorsed the use of the jab. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has identified instances of people having a severe allergic reaction following receipt of the jab. Media reporting has focused on the potential to use the jab to convince those who’ve thus far refused to accept any covid injection to be jabbed
- Both Australia and Canada have given emergency use authorisation (EUA) for the use of the Moderna covid jab for young children aged 6 months to 5 years of age
- The spike protein from covid jabs can remain in a person’s body for months following injection and is associated with continued inflammation and long covid type symptoms according to a new preprint study. Unusually, the researchers compared blood samples from jabbed people who were experiencing ongoing symptoms with jab-free individuals with no symptoms. None of the individuals included in the study had experienced previous covid infection. The authors of the paper suggest long covid following infection in those who are jabbed could be caused or prolonged by the spike protein from the jabs rather than the infection
- A Californian school is to become the first to actively screen its student athletes for heart issues. The programme is purported to be being implemented due to a small number of deaths due to cardiac arrest in the past decade
- Vaccine induced immune response to omicron following booster jabs declines substantially within 3 months according to a new study published in Cell Reports and funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Employees of the US National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control are reportedly leaving in their droves as they object to the increased use of ‘bad science’ to approve politically motivated public health decisions in the previous two years. Vacancies are particularly opening up at the higher levels leaving both agencies lacking in leadership and fostering low morale amongst the remaining employees
- People who regularly fast are less likely to develop severe covid illness, be hospitalised or die from covid according to research published in BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences