As expected, as the northern hemisphere hits autumn and the cooler temperatures kick in, reports of a new covid wave are hitting the headlines. Whilst elsewhere, warnings are being sounded by experts about the emergence of new omicron variants which are thought to be even more transmissible and able to evade existing immunity. Whether they prove to be more lethal isn’t yet known. This is exactly the scenario described by Dr Geert Vanden Bossche in early 2021 as he warned against the mass vaccination of the global population.
Tipping the scales in the right direction are the emerging reports, almost daily, which reveal the machinations of those who sought to bring the world to its knees using a novel virus to usher in a new world order.
It may feel as though we’re scrabbling for a hold on shifting sands, but uncertainty is actually a gift that holds the potential for so much change. United we are most definitely stronger.
Pushbacks & positives!
- As previously reported the legal team at the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) won a court action to force the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to release data from its v-safe app. The ICAN team now has the data and have created a user friendly interface to allow individuals to search the 144 million rows of data that have been received. Initial analysis of the data has produced some shocking results. Over 7.7% of v-safe users experienced a health event requiring medical attention, emergency room intervention, and/or hospitalisation. Over 25% had an event that required them to miss school or work and/or prevented normal activities. Even more concerning is the news that approximately 13,000 children aged under 2 years were registered for v-safe. The data that ICAN has received only pertains to data from pre-populated fields. The legal process continues to extract the data related to free-text fields, which will likely reveal an even more damning picture. Lawyer Aaron Siri speaks about the data release to Fox News
- Staunch vaccine advocate, Dr Paul Offit, is advising healthy young people not to take covid booster jabs as there is no clear evidence of any benefit from them and “…it’s not fair to ask people to take a risk.”
- A lawsuit has been filed against the US Coastguard by employees seeking a temporary restraining order to prevent them from being fired for refusing to be covid jabbed due to their religious beliefs
- US Congressman, Paul Gosar, has introduced the ‘End Lockdowns and Vaccine Mandate Act’ to prevent any further violation of American citizens rights after the experience of the coronavirus crisis
- A judge in New York has ruled that police officers fired for not being covid jabbed must be reinstated. He said the mandate was invalid as it had been used to impose a new condition of employment not agreed by the union
- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is suing the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over its “…misleading statements against ivermectin”, and its interference with doctors’ ability to prescribe ivermectin to those in need during the coronavirus crisis.
- Despite the serious concerns held by many that the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from lab-based, gain of function testing, funded by the US government and coordinated by Peter Daszak at the EcoHealth Alliance, new funding has been given to the organisation. The new grant of $650,000 has been awarded to allow the group to assess the ability of bat coronaviruses to infect humans.
Censorship and restrictions
- Hong Kong is extending its covid jab passport scheme to include children aged 5 and over. Currently approximately 50,000 children are reported not to have been jabbed, meaning they may not be able to enter a variety of venues including restaurants, libraries and sports venues. They are required to have had one shot by the end of Sept and two by the end of November
- Bill AB2098 was quietly signed into law by Californian Governor, Gavin Newsom, last Friday. The bill effectively gags doctors in the State from speaking out about concerns they may have in relation to covid related measures. Should they do so they could face disciplinary procedures and potentially lose their license to practice. Two brave doctors have now filed a lawsuit against the Medical Board of California asking the court to declare the law unconstitutional and seeking an injunction to prrevent it from being enforced.
- Speaking at the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Sustainable Development Impact Meetings this year, the UN’s Under Secretary General for Global Communications, Melissa Fleming, revealed the true extent of censorship across a range of issues. She said “We partnered with Google. For example, if you Google ‘climate change,’ you will, at the top of your search, you will get all kinds of UN resources. We started this partnership when we were shocked to see that when we Googled ‘climate change,’ we were getting incredibly distorted information right at the top. So we’re becoming much more proactive. We own the science, and we think that the world should know it,…” .
- Steve Kirsch discusses a new paper published in Vaccines, which links covid jabs to the development of mycocarditis and encephalitis and has resulted in the death of at least one person
- A paper published in JAMA Network Open, which aims to support the use of covid jabs in pregnant and breastfeeding women reveals 121 breastfed infants suffered health issues after their mothers were given covid booster jabs. The nature of the problems have not been disclosed. Igor Chudov points to serious conflicts of interest with the two main authors of the paper throwing its results into serious question. In a separate Substack article, Igor Chudov shares Twitter posts discussing a newborn baby which suffered from ‘white lungs’. A second doctor reveals he has lost 4 out of 5 babies to a similar condition. None of the mother’s tested positive for covid infections yet all had received covid injections.
- In Scotland, investigations are taking place into two spikes in deaths of newborn babies in March and September 2021
- Will Jones, writing in The Daily Sceptic, explores the issue of waning jab efficacy as new papers are published, including by manufacturers, that paint a less than rosy picture of the 'protection', if any, afforded by the injections. He expresses concern about the cause of the negative efficacy figures asking what's causing it and if it's general inhibition of the immune system how worried we should be
- Women’s menstrual cycles are being affected post-covid jabs. The new paper published in BMJ Medicine seeks to minimise the disruption experienced in its conclusion, however it notes those who had two jabs experienced an increased length of cycle, while those who had reported an increase of more than eight days following their first jab suffered a significant increase following their second jab. Published in July in Women’s Health, a separate study concluded that both covid and covid jabs are causing changes to women’s menstrual cycles
- A new paper published in The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health, finds jab induced myocarditis is not as transient or mild as has been made out. However, as has become common, the authors attempt to convince us it’s not really that bad by massaging their dataset in such a way as to make it appear that most cases of jab induced myocarditis resolved after 90 days post jab. Taking a deep dive into the supplementary data of the paper, Dr Byram Bridle, once again, finds some disturbing anomalies that paint a somewhat different picture than that put forward by the study authors
- Sweden will end recommendations for covid jabs for healthy children aged 12-17 years at the end of October, as its Public Health Authority acknowledges they’re at very low risk of becoming seriously ill from covid, exhibit mild symptoms should they become ill and exhibit high immunity already. The announcement goes on to say that covid can now be considered to be a common respiratory virus in this age group.
- OpenTheBooks.com reveals the extent of Anthony Fauci’s disclosed fortune, which increased by over $5 million, soaring from $7.6 million to over $12.6 million, between January 2019 and December 2021. He continues to be one of the highest paid US federal officials and has benefitted from prizes, perks, investments and benefits during 2021 whilst so many were in lockdown and suffering intolerable financial pain and struggle
- President Biden recently signed the “Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy”. The order gives carte blanche to the government and associated organisations to develop genetic engineering technologies to programme humans in the same way as we develop computer programmes. The order also creates a fast-track pipeline of mRNA shots and other genetic technologies designed to create augmented humans, taking yet another step on the path towards transhumanism
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is refusing to release the results of autopsies carried out on people who died following covid jabs following a Freedom of Information request by the Epoch Times.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
11 October 2022 at 2:26 am
Hello, I live in Western Australia - near Perth; our premier McGowan (McClown) is trying to pass a legislation link below that will allow "persons" to force their way into your home, to confiscate belongings, and quarantine the unvaccinated. I'm trying to share this so people of the world know
Melissa Smith https://www.anhinternational.org
11 October 2022 at 8:13 am
Thank you for sharing Maryanne. We will include this in our covid news this week and share where we can to raise awareness.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences