In Brief (click on the links to read more)
- Temperature changes, pesticides and Bee harms
- UK regulators speed up clinical trial process
- Gene editing regulation swept away in UK
- Could gene editing resolve the imprint of childhood trauma?
- FDA seeks backdoor to supplement regulation
- Protecting children against Electromagnetic radiation
- Rates of autism in the US continue to climb
- UK Parliament to debate WHO Pandemic Treaty
- Obesity risk to babies born to obese mothers
- People prefer complementary therapies to painkillers
- Italy to ban lab-grown meat to protect food sovereignty
- Coalition of top brands support EU PFAS ban
- 1200 studies - Truth will Prevail – new ebook exposes vaccine harms
- Tech experts call for moratorium on unrestricted AI development
- Key data witheld in Oxford in order to skew 15 min city consultation results
- UK’s HFMA promotes vitamin D use
- Satisfaction with NHS services drops to all-time low
- Covid News inc:
- Variations in temperature make the effects of neonicotinoid pesticides more deadly for bees. Researchers publishing in Global Change Biology found that the behaviours of Bumblebees are affected not just by the pesticides used, but also by variations in temperature. Cold temperatures might increase the toxicity of pesticides, affecting the behaviour of bees related to movement and food consumption, while high temperatures were found to impact the distance bees are able to fly
- In the wake of the coronavirus crisis, UK regulators are changing the way clinical trials are approved. Ostensibly the changes will create a system for faster, more flexible and easier approval of clinical trials. Reading between the lines suggests the changes will create a system that makes it easier for Big Pharma to obtain emergency approvals with far less rigour than has previously been required
- The UK Parliament has ridden roughshod over the massive outcry against the introduction of new legislation which removes regulatory oversight to make it easier for genetically edited organisms to enter the UK food chain. Serious concerns have been expressed not only by the public, but also multiple organisations, over the approval of the Genetic Technology (Precision Breeding) Bill, all of whom are aware of the potential harms posed by such deregulation. Once Pandora's Box has been opened it won't be possible to close it again!
>>> Close the back door to unregulated gene-edited foods
- Could gene editing hold the key to healing childhood trauma? A recent op-ed published in The Guardian, explores proposals from scientists suggesting that the use of gene editing techniques could erase the damage caused by childhood trauma and prevent the onset of mental illness later in life. The exploration neglects to mention the far reaching effects of trauma, which affects not just our DNA, but virtually every cell in our body, nor does it consider the detrimental negative effects that such interference might cause.
>>> Pandemic-induced emotional trauma — a lasting legacy for ourselves and our children?
>>> Emotional imbalance: the unspoken ticking time-bomb
>>> How childhood trauma can lead to chronically sick adults
- The US Food and Drug Administration is seeking a back door to regulate dietary supplements by introducing mandatory product listing. In principle, building a database of all supplements on sale in the US, sounds sensible. In reality it’s the perfect way for the FDA to pick off and target supplements that the agency believes don’t comply with its 'regulations'. Having defeated similar legislation last year, the ANH-USA team are leading the charge to oppose and defeat the move
- Children should be exposed to as little electromagnetic radiation as possible in order to protect their health and development. A new assessment of the scientific evidence of the impact of wireless radiation on children’s health, published in Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care, finds that the medical community has a key role to play in protecting children, by educating parents on simple ways to reduce exposure
One in 36, 8-year-old children, in the US are on the autistic spectrum according to new figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). An increase from 1 in 44, 8-year-olds in 2018. These figures aren't the lowest available for 2020 though. According to a research letter published in JAMA Pediatrics last year, using data from the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), 1 in 30 children, aged 3-17, in 2020 were diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) (full research letter here). The CDC’s report doesn't comment on what might be causing the continued exponential increase in the numbers of children with ASD. Suffice to say the ‘Autism market’ is projected to soar to over $43 billion by 2031 leaving little appetite to investigate further and stem the tidal wave of ASD
- More than 155,000 UK citizens have signed a petition calling for a public referendum prior to signing up to the WHO Pandemic Treaty. Topping 100,000 signatures has triggered a debate in Parliament on the 17th April 2023. For those interested, the debate will be aired on the UK Parliament YouTube channel
- Obesity in pregnancy could predispose female babies to becoming obese in later life. Male children were not affected in the same way according to a study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Data from a new survey commissioned by the British Acupuncture Council, as part of Acupuncture Awareness Week 2023 shows that a staggering 70% of those questioned, would prefer to use a complementary therapy, such as acupuncture, to help manage pain prior to resorting to painkillers. The survey also revealed 36% of those surveyed, would consider working with complementary therapists due to ever-increasing NHS waiting lists, and that 68% of practitioners have seen rise in people seeking help for chronic pain post-covid
- Lab grown food and feed is set to be banned by the Italian government to protect the country's food heritage. As part of the government's attempts to protect its food industry from technological innovations deemed to be harmful it's changed the name of the agriculture ministry to the 'Ministry for Agriculture and Food Sovereignty'.
>>> Lab-grown meat versus agro-ecological farming
>>> Feature: The red meat witch-hunt exposed
- Support for the ban of PFAs (polyfluoroalkyl substances) chemicals in the European Union has come in an unusual form. ChemSec has brought together more than 100 hundred well known consumer brands (worth more than €130 billion) to counter powerful opposition to the ban of these harmful chemicals
- 1200 studies - Truth will Prevail is a new comprehensive exposè on vaccines. The new ebook, created by Dr Alan Palmer, seeks to educate individuals about the inherent dangers of vaccines and the impact on children’s health over the past 30 years
More than 1,000 tech experts including Elon Musk, Steve Wozniak and Yuval Noah Harrari have signed an open letter asking for the training of AI systems more powerful than CHAT GPT-4 to be paused. The letter warns pushing ahead with AI systems without appropriate oversight and regulation could "...represent a profound change in the history of life on Earth”
- The UK Health Food Manufacturers’ Association (HFMA) is promoting the role of vitamin D and other dietary supplements as a way to combat nutrient deficiencies as people are impacted by the rise in food prices and change the amount and type of foods they eat.
>>> Test & Take: Vitamin D - possibly the cheapest way of protecting yourself from Covid that your government is not telling you about (correctly)
- It’s emerged that Oxford Council neglected to publish crucial information on its 15-minute city plans (labelled as traffic calming measures) as part of its consultation on the project because it may have scuppered the council’s ability to implement its plans!
- Satisfaction in the NHS has slumped to an all-time low in the wake of the pandemic according the latest British Social Attitudes survey. Levels of satisfaction have dropped by 17%, while levels of dissatisfaction have risen by 16%. The main reasons for the change is problems accessing GP or hospital appointments and lack of staff.
>>> In sickness and health: is the UK NHS at breaking point?
>>> The NHS at 70 – but can it make it to 100?
>>> The UK’s NHS: If it’s broke, fix the things that broke it
- A new study published in Nature seeks to debunk claims that covid jabs are causing increased mortality following covid shots. On the one hand, researchers claim that there’s no significant increase in deaths in those who’ve been covid jabbed, yet on the other, say women are at higher risk of dying from a cardiac event. Using data from the UK Office for National Statistics, (shown to be fatally flawed), the researchers conclude that women in their 20s, injected with a non-mRNA jab, were 3.5 times more likely to die of Covid within 12 weeks of being jabbed, while they saw a ‘slight’ increase in cardiac deaths in young men
- Robert F Kennedy Jr and the Children’s Health Defense have together filed a class action lawsuit against top federal agencies and officials, including President Biden and Dr Anthony Fauci, alleging they “waged a systematic, concerted campaign” designed to coerce social media companies into censoring free speech
- Jordan Schachtel marks the 3rd anniversary of the beginning of the coronavirus crisis signalled by the imposition of global lockdowns
Phinance Techologies, founded by former BlackRock portfolio manager, Ed Dowd, recently published a report as part of its Vaccine Damage Project, estimating the cost of harms from the covid shots. The report estimates that the human cost, in the US alone, stands at 26.6 million injuries, 1.36 million deaths and 300k excess deaths. While the estimated economic costs total $147.8 billion
- The potential for the development of autoimmune disease following covid injections is discussed in a new preprint paper co-authored by Stephanie Seneff and Dr Peter McCullough.
- A class action lawsuit has been launched in the UK by a group of people who've experienced serious adverse reactions following the AstraZeneca covid shots. Lawyers for the group state that the case isn’t about finding fault, but that people weren’t given the full picture in terms of potential adverse reactions prior to agreeing to the jabs (non-paywall report)
- The Health Advisory & Recovery Team (HART) documents the ‘Banality of evil’ post pandemic to remind people of the ethical and moral wrongs visited on the peoples of the world
- A new systematic review from Peter Gøtzche and Maryanne Demasi, finds there’s been significant under reporting of adverse reactions, particularly serious events, following covid jabs and that currently published science in this area is of low quality. Current science also often fails to consider a balance of risk vs harms, often downplaying the risks or deliberately excluding them
An analysis carried out by Pagina UM (Portugal) of EU adverse event data, found 5,300 reports of serious adverse reactions following covid injection in pregnant women. Of these, 3,361 were attributed to abortions and 246 to fetal deaths. Dr Robert Malone has a translated version of the report on his Substack
- Concerns over the health of airline pilots who've received covid shots continues to increase, with a rash of reports of pilots who've been taken ill either at the helm of a plane or shortly before they were due to fly. Sally Beck writing on TCW has more
- Dr Peter McCullough discusses a new systematic review, published in Clinical Microbiology & Infection, which should put '...a nail in the coffin" of claims that covid infections are responsible for increases in cases of myocarditis. The review considered 50 autopsy studies. Approx two-thirds of the hearts studied, showed signs of SARS-CoV-2 infection but did not show signs of myocarditis related to the death of the individual
- Twenty-five instances of numerical and statistical errors made by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have been documented in a recent preprint paper in relation to covid reporting. Such errors included the deliberate exaggeration of the severity of the covid situation
- Significant contamination has been found in vials of the Pfizer mRNA covid shots. Anandamide shares the details of the analysis on his Substack
- Spike protein from covid infection and the vaccines is damaging susceptible people's gut microbiomes putting them at higher risk of severe covid infection or suffering serious adverse reactions to covid shots. Dr Sabine Hazan discusses her research, which threw up the lack of essential friendly bifidobacteria in the guts of those impacted by covid or injured by covid shots, with Jan Jekielek on the American Thought Leaders podcast (NB: subscription required).
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content of the coronavirus crisis
your voice counts
There are currently no comments on this post.
Your voice counts
We welcome your comments and are very interested in your point of view, but we ask that you keep them relevant to the article, that they be civil and without commercial links. All comments are moderated prior to being published. We reserve the right to edit or not publish comments that we consider abusive or offensive.
There is extra content here from a third party provider. You will be unable to see this content unless you agree to allow Content Cookies. Cookie Preferences